TrendMicro SysClean is the efficient solution against the new generation of threats spreading over the Internet. Secure your data and protect your privacy against sypware, adware, trojans, dialer, keylogger and worms.
Windows 9x/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista 32-Bit
TrendMicro Sysclean Download
Download Virus Pattern Files:
Download latest Pattern Files (Consumer OPR with file name cvsapixxx.zip and when extracted will have the lpt$vpn.xxx). Where xxx corresponds to version number.
Download Spyware Pattern Files:
Download latest Spyware Pattern Files (SSAPIPTN.DA5 Pattern )
Threat Removal Procedure:
1. Temporarily Disable System Restore in Windows XP. For Windows ME user, please click here.
Note: You must have an Administrator Privilege to be able to disable System Restore on Windows XP. It is advised to enable it after this procedure.
a) On the Desktop, Right Click on My Computer
b) Select the System Restore Tab
c) Mark the “Turn Off System Restore” to disable and UnMark to Enable
d) Click Apply on the Bottom of the Dialog Box to save the settings.
e) A message “This deletes all existing restore points” will appear, click Yes to disable.
f) Click OK.
2. Download Syscleanby Trendmicro and save it to a directory on your Desktop. Create a new Directory for this.
3. Download the latest Pattern Filesof Trendmicro and save it to the same location as the Sysclean. Pattern file is in Zip format such as cvsapixxx.zip that contains lpt$vpn.xxx.
4. Download the latest “ssapiptn.da5″ Spyware Pattern Filesof Trendmicro and save it to the same location as the Sysclean. Spyware Pattern file is in Zip format such as ssapiptnXXX.zip.
5. Extract the contents of the cvsapixxx.zip and ssapiptnXXX.zipon the folder where Sysclean is located.
6.Reboot computer in SafeMode
a) During BootUp process Press F8 continuously until selection appears
b) Use Arrow Up+Down to select SafeMode on the selections menu.
c) Hit Enter to proceed.
7.If it requires you to login please use the login name with administrative rights. Without this privilege, Sysclean will not delete/clean infected files located on System folder.
8.Browse the Sysclean folder on on your Desktop and Double-click Sysclean.exe (Sysclean.com) to run and do a full system scan. This may take time. Reboot when finished, repeat as desired to make sure that all threats are removed.